We are a full-service Home Staging Company offering a wide range of services including Home Evaluations, Home Restyling, Short-Term Furniture Rental, Virtual Staging, and Model Home Staging.
We have been in business since 2005 and have staged hundreds of properties throughout New England and in every price point since. We have staged homes valued from $96,000 to $10,000,000. To date we have staged over $300 million in real estate. In 2014, we staged $55 million of real estate with 87% of our staged properties selling in two weeks or less.
Areas we service
MASSACHUSETTS – Boston and the surrounding communities
NEW HAMPSHIRE – Bedford and the Lakes Region
What makes us different?
- We style homes so they are appealing to the demographics of the expected buyer. We don’t just make homes “look pretty”. There is a science behind it.
- We offer services for every budget and every type of client: from the DIYer to those needing full project management.
- We only offer one level of service, which is beautifully done, we do not partially stage rooms or skimp on accessories.
- Our service doesn’t end when we walk out the door; we offer ongoing support and solutions for homeowners during the selling process.
- We understand living in a staged home can be difficult. So we offer “work arounds” that allow restyle clients to keep their favorite things for use on a daily basis.
- We provide beautiful and unique furnishings and accessories. Our staging is is custom tailored for each home and is anything but cookie cutter.
Chrissis & Company Interiors’ team of professional stagers and interior designers is headed up by Julie Chrissis, a previous member of the Rhode Island School of Design faculty.
Julie has over thirteen years of design experience designing and staging homes. Her relaxed and friendly approach makes even the most challenging project fun and enjoyable.
Julie’s previous work has included managing a team of designers on Boston’s Newbury Street, styling photos for publishing in books and magazines, and furniture and accessory buyer.
Julie is currently serving on the Board of Directors of the Manchester Young Professionals Network, is a former board member of the Massachusetts chapter of The Real Estate Staging Association (RESA), and was recognized by the Manchester Union Leader as one of their 2014 40 Under Forty young leaders making a difference in New Hampshire.
Francisco has worked with Chrissis & Company Interiors since 2009. An experienced designer, he has over a decade of experience assisting clients with their fashion and design needs. He specializes in staging for luxury homes and has worked with a broad range of clients to provide their interiors with elegance, warmth, and sophistication.
In his spare time, Francisco enjoys renovating his South End condo and traveling. Francisco speaks fluent Spanish.